Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charles Harvey III <ch...@alloy.com> on 2006/09/14 16:49:30 UTC

where to set "-D" values in pom.xml

Hello.
I have a multiple module project with one of the modules being the war file,
the rest being jar files.  When I check the project out, I want to run
"mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse" on the top-level project so it will run
the command for each sub-project.  So far, so good.  Except, in the last
sub-project, which builds into a war file.  For that one I want to run:
"mvn -Dwtpversion=1.0 eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse".  How do I do that?

As in, is there somewhere in the pom.xml that I can add "wtpversion=1.0"
so that it will get picked up for that sub-project only?

Thanks a lot.

Charlie

Re: where to set "-D" values in pom.xml

Posted by Charles Harvey III <ch...@alloy.com>.