Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Patrick Wilson <pw...@consert.com> on 2013/10/29 18:08:18 UTC

New to Service Mix. Advice needed: Camel Blueprint Web Service JMS

Hello all,

I am trying to get a handle on routing in service mix.  I have been reading
and doing samples for a couple of weeks and could use some
suggestions/links/examples in accomplishing what I need to do.

The end goal is to receive call to a web service and route the message to a
JMS queue.  If the JMS queue is not available the message should be
persisted and resent when it is available.

It sounds like I will need CFX to handle the web service.  ActiveMQ to
persist the message.  Camel to do the routing.  Further, it sounds like I
should use Blueprint (Aries?) to define the routes.  Does this seem like a
reasonable approach?

Unless I am completely off the mark, it seems straight forward.  However, I
am running into issues finding documentation that explains how to put it all
together.  In particular, documentation concerning the use of Blueprint is
challenging.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: New to Service Mix. Advice needed: Camel Blueprint Web Service JMS

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you can take a look at this[1], I’m not sure you meaning of if the JMS queue is not available.
If your are using ActiveMQ you can use the failover[1] to make it always available, you don’t need to do any addition work in Camel route.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf-example-osgi-blueprint.html
[2]http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html

--
Willem Jiang