Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org> on 2018/11/21 19:15:16 UTC

New committer: Botong Huang

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hadoophas invited
Botong Huang to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.
Being a committer enables easier contribution to theproject since
there is no need to go via the patchsubmission process. This should
enable better productivity.Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the managementand to guide the direction of the project.

Congrats and welcome aboard.

-Subru

Re: New committer: Botong Huang

Posted by Botong Huang <bo...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for the kind words and happy Thanksgiving!

Best,
Botong

Posted by Botong Huang <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Botong Huang <bo...@apache.org>.