Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 20:20:03 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Tapestry

Tapestry is a Java component web framework.

This has been busy quarter; we've voted in a new committer, Taha Hafeez.  In
addition, we've generated a long series of Tapestry 5.3 beta previews on the
Apache Nexus. These have, in turn, spurred great feedback from the community,
and allowed a number of critical performance and threading bugs to be
identified and fixed.

We are on target to make a release candidate available shortly, with the goal
of voting up a final Tapestry 5.3 release soon after. Tapestry's last major
release was 5.2.5 (December 2010), with a bug fix release, 5.2.6, in June
2011.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry