Posted to user@ant.apache.org by dc...@machturtle.com on 2001/05/22 14:50:29 UTC

JUnit output

I could have sworn, that I once was using the JUnit task, and it would generate
output where it listed each test (method) and the time it took to execute.  I'm
trying to figure out how I did it.  There were not intermediate lines between
testCases, I think...

I can do this where it is by TestCase, but not by test.

David Corbin

Re: JUnit output

Posted by David Corbin <dc...@imperitek.com>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> <dc...@machturtle.com> wrote:
>
> > I could have sworn, that I once was using the JUnit task, and it
> > would generate output where it listed each test (method) and the
> > time it took to execute.
>
> I think you are talking about the output of the "plain" formatter.
>
> Stefan

Well, it's close, but it's not quite what I remember, because it has
"test counts" for each TestCase, sort of interrupting the flow....I
suppose my memory may be failing...

Re: JUnit output

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.