Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/07/22 20:15:29 UTC

status of Hadoop release candidate 1.2.1-rc0

The proposed RC-0 for Hadoop 1.2.1 has been
tagged<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.2.1-rc0/>,
and performs satisfactorily wrt Unit Tests.  However, my build environment
has been bolluxed up by changes in hardware, and I am still having problems
building the native-build portions of the release.  Consequently I cannot
yet post rpms and tarballs.  Giri is helping me fix this.

I ask for your patience while we get over this hump.

Thanks,
--Matt