Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2019/03/01 21:45:42 UTC

Apache ZooKeeper meetup in Palo Alto March 14th

Hi folks. Andor is visiting the USA and he asked if I could facilitate a
meetup the night of March 14th - 530-8pm. This would be in Palo Alto at
Cloudera's HQ - 395 Page Mill Rd, Palo Alto. I will reserve one of our
meeting rooms and order pizza and beer. I plan to keep it low key, a bit of
an "unconference" if you will. A chance for people to catch up face to
face, discuss interesting topics and generally hang out. If you do have
something you'd like to present please let me know.

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Apache ZooKeeper meetup in Palo Alto March 14th

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Yes, this is still planned to happen March 14th - 530-8pm 395 Page Mill Rd,
Palo Alto! Looking forward to meeting with folks.

If you are planning to attend please respond to me directly so that I will
know a general count for refreshments.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Jie Huang <ji...@gmail.com>.