Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org> on 2016/04/04 11:33:59 UTC

FYI: Updated Slides Section

Dear Flink community,

I have updated the Material section on the Flink project page and
moved the slides section to a separate page.

You can find links to slides and talks here now:
http://flink.apache.org/slides.html

I've added slides for talks from this year by Till Rohrmann, Vasia
Kalavri, Robert Metzger, Jamie Girer and Kostas Tzoumas. If you think
that something is missing, feel free to ping in this thread.

– Ufuk

Re: FYI: Updated Slides Section

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Ufuk,

Thanks for updating the page. The "latest documentation" points to the
page itself and not the documentation. I've fixed that and added the
slides from Big Data Warsaw.

Cheers,
Max

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.