Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com> on 2000/02/23 18:57:53 UTC

FW: Non remis : valueUnbound() on shutdown

What's up with this message?  I sent in a bug report using bugzilla got a
Relaying not permitted message??? did the bug get into the system or do I
have to reenter it?
Mike
----------
From: Administrateur système <po...@insyscom.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:48:03 +0100
To: mengelhart@earthtrip.com
Subject: Non remis : valueUnbound() on shutdown

Your message

From: Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 9:32 AM
To: Tomcat <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

When I shutdown Tomcat using tomcat.sh stop, it appears that active
sessions
are not being sent the valueUnbound() message.  Is this a known problem?

Mike