Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Apostolis Giannakidis <ap...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 21:03:38 UTC

Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore

Hello everyone,

Have you ever seen this error message before when you execute gora?

Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore

I think it started showing since I upgraded the version of Mac OS X on
my laptop. Note that I am using the latest JDK 1.7.0_55.

Kind regards,
-A.

Re: Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

I had seen this before and as Apos said, this was specifically for MacOS
and it was supposed to be harmless. But it is annoying for sure. I am using
Java7 and I followed this[1] for making this message disappear.

Renato M.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7134723/hadoop-on-osx-unable-to-load-realm-info-from-scdynamicstore

Posted by Apostolis Giannakidis <ap...@gmail.com>.