Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Saiful Haqqi <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/10 00:51:03 UTC

Spring + Hibernate + Apache CXF Error

hi all,

I try build WS with apache cxf + Sring + Hibernate, but get some error when
implementation with hibernate.

1. Without Hibernate

my [appContext.xml]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
    xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd
        http://cxf.apache.org/core
        http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
        http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
        http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd"

    <!-- Load CXF modules from cxf.jar -->
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

    <!-- Enable message logging using the CXF logging feature -->
    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
        </cxf:features>
    </cxf:bus>

    <!-- Service endpoint -->
    <!-- See http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/faq.html regarding CXF + Spring
AOP -->
    <jaxws:endpoint id="contactUsService"
            implementor="contactus.ContactUsServiceImpl"
            address="/contactus">
    </jaxws:endpoint>

    <!-- EOF -->
</beans>

that WS work and can response dump data with method
http://localhost:8080/SpringWS/contactus/getMessages.

2. With Hibernate

[...]

    <!-- web service registered -->
    <jaxws:endpoint id="occHwDailyService"

implementor="com.wesolve.dvas.spring.ws.domain.service.OccHwDailyServiceImpl"
            address="/occHwDaily">
    </jaxws:endpoint>

    <!-- Loader -->
    <bean
        id="propertyConfigurer"
        <property name="location" value="classpath:jdbc.properties"/>
    </bean>

    <!-- Hibernate Session Factory -->
    <bean
        id="dataSource"
        class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
        destroy-method="close">
        <property name="driverClassName">
            <value>${jdbc.driver}</value>
        </property>
        <property name="url">
            <value>${jdbc.url}</value>
        </property>
        <property name="username">
            <value>${jdbc.username}</value>
        </property>
        <property name="password">
            <value>${jdbc.password}</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <!-- hibernate mapper -->
    <bean
        id="factory"
        class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
        <property name="configLocation"
value="classpath:hibernate.cfg.xml"/>
        <property name="hibernateProperties">
            <props>
                <prop key="hibernate.dialect">${hibernate.dialect}
                </prop>
                <prop key="hibernate.show_sql">${hibernate.show_sql}
                </prop>
            </props>
        </property>
        <property name="dataSource">
            <ref bean="dataSource"/>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <!-- bean's DAO Hibernate -->
    <bean
        id="WinOccHwDailyBean"
        class="com.wesolve.dvas.spring.hibernate.dao.WinOccHwDailyDaoImpl">
        <property name="sessionFactory" ref="factory"/>
    </bean>

    <!-- EOF -->
</beans>

that will get exception
10 Okt 08 5:48:16
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry
destroySingletons
INFO: Destroying singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@156d7c8:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServiceContractResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorConfigurer,org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletTransportFactory,contactUsService,occHwDailyService,propertyConfigurer,dataSource,factory,WinOccHwDailyBean];
root of factory hierarchy
10 Okt 08 5:48:16 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
initWebApplicationContext
SEVERE: Context initialization failed
with name 'factory' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/appContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.objectweb.asm.ClassVisitor.visit(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1362)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:540)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)

Any body known about this exception, i read some site that is bug of ASM
with CGLLIB where using Spring, Hibernate, and Apache CXF?

~ saiful haqqi ~

Re: Spring + Hibernate + Apache CXF Error

Posted by Saiful Haqqi <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Please use the CXF shipped asm for CXF,  and use the cglib-nodep for
hibernate.

Willem

Posted by Saiful Haqqi <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 王洪伟 <te...@gmail.com>.