Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rafa88 <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/27 17:14:22 UTC

kaptcha + tapestry5

HEllo,
I´m trying to insert kaptcha with tapestry with rcaptcha.net but I don´t
know how to do...
Some help?

Thanks

Re: kaptcha + tapestry5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Alternatively, use Chenillekit's Kaptcha component.  It works for me.

myPage.tml:

	<t:chenillekit.Kaptcha t:id="kaptcha" t:value="kaptchaCorrect"/>

myPage.java:

	import org.chenillekit.tapestry.core.components.Kaptcha;

	@Property
	private boolean _kaptchaCorrect;
	@Component(id = "kaptcha")
	private Kaptcha _kaptchaField;
	void onValidateForm() {
		if (!_kaptchaCorrect) {
			_form.recordError(_kaptchaField, getMessages().format("Kaptcha_incorrect"));
			return;
		}
	}

app.properties:

	Kaptcha_incorrect=The code has not been entered correctly. Please try again.

See http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/chenillekit-tapestry/ref/org/chenillekit/tapestry/core/components/Kaptcha.html .

If you're using Ant, then here's how to get the jars, where ${maven.repo.root} is typically http://repo1.maven.org/maven2:

<get dest="${lib.compile.dir}/chenillekit-core-1.2.0.jar" usetimestamp="true" src="${maven.repo.root}/org/chenillekit/chenillekit-core/1.2.0/chenillekit-core-1.2.0.jar" />
<get dest="${lib.compile.dir}/chenillekit-image-1.2.0.jar" usetimestamp="true" src="${maven.repo.root}/org/chenillekit/chenillekit-image/1.2.0/chenillekit-image-1.2.0.jar" />
<get dest="${lib.compile.dir}/chenillekit-tapestry-1.2.0.jar" usetimestamp="true" src="${maven.repo.root}/org/chenillekit/chenillekit-tapestry/1.2.0/chenillekit-tapestry-1.2.0.jar" />

Cheers,

Geoff
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/

Re: kaptcha + tapestry5