Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Waldemar Thiel <th...@incenti.pl> on 2004/01/09 13:48:55 UTC

XML configuration help needed - 2 appenders - File for INFO priority and File plus SMTP for FATAl

Hello

I'm trying to configure my log4j to work in this way:

1/ log message with priority INFO should be logged only into file
(FileAppender)
2/ log message with priority FATAL should be logged to same file as
priority INFO, but additionaly it should be send via SMTP server.

Is such a configuration possible? I'm tried to configure log4j to work in
this way but always failed.
Can some1 send me simple example of configuration using XML file?

Best regards, Waldek

Waldemar Thiel
e-mail: thielw@incenti.pl