Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Austin Cawley-Edwards <au...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/13 20:40:50 UTC

Moving in and Modify Dependency Source

Hi all,

I'm working on [FLINK-10195] on the RabbitMQ connector which involves
modifying some of the RMQ client source code (that has been moved out of
that package) and bringing it into Flink. The RMQ client code is
triple-licensed under Mozilla Public License 1.1 ("MPL"), the GNU General
Public License version 2 ("GPL"), and the Apache License version 2 ("ASL").

Does anyone have experience doing something similar/ what I would need to
do in terms of the license headers in the Flink source files?

Thank you,
Austin

[FLINK-10195]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10195

Re: Moving in and Modify Dependency Source

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
We have documented how the licensing works here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Licensing
(There's a section on the "licenses directory")

In this case, I don't think you'll need to include the apache license in
the licenses/ directory (because it's the Apache license)

Posted by Austin Cawley-Edwards <au...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Austin Cawley-Edwards <au...@gmail.com>.
Hey Robert,

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.