Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com> on 2016/03/15 10:03:45 UTC

VmStatsCollector and memory utilization

Hi Devs!

I'm just playing with graphite/grafana and stats.output.uri.

First, thanks! That's a great feature.
But, there's no memory information so far, right?

I looked into StatsCollector.java but even the VmStats interface shows
only ressources for cpu, net- and disk-I/O.

Are any memory statistics collected?

cheers,

- Stephan

Re: VmStatsCollector and memory utilization

Posted by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com>.
Thanks for this info!

Posted by Sudhansu Sahu <su...@accelerite.com>.
HI Stephan,

The pull request is still open. So the feature is still not available.

Thanks
Sudhansu

On 15/03/16 2:53 pm, "Sudhansu Sahu" <su...@accelerite.com> wrote:

>Hi Stephan,
>
>Memory utilisation of Vm has been introduced in 4.6.1 with CLOUDSTACK-8800
><https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8800>.
>I think you are using lower version.
>
>Thanks
>Sudhansu Sahu
>

>On 15/03/16 2:33 pm, "Stephan Seitz" <s....@secretresearchfacility.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Hi Devs!
>>
>>I'm just playing with graphite/grafana and stats.output.uri.
>>
>>First, thanks! That's a great feature.
>>But, there's no memory information so far, right?
>>
>>I looked into StatsCollector.java but even the VmStats interface shows
>>only ressources for cpu, net- and disk-I/O.
>>
>>Are any memory statistics collected?
>>
>>cheers,
>>
>>- Stephan
>

>DISCLAIMER
>==========
>This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
>the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended
>only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
>you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
>retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received
>this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all
>copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does
>not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Sudhansu Sahu <su...@accelerite.com>.
Hi Stephan,

wrote:

>Hi Devs!
>
>I'm just playing with graphite/grafana and stats.output.uri.
>
>First, thanks! That's a great feature.
>But, there's no memory information so far, right?
>
>I looked into StatsCollector.java but even the VmStats interface shows
>only ressources for cpu, net- and disk-I/O.
>
>Are any memory statistics collected?
>
>cheers,
>
>- Stephan

DISCLAIMER