Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pubudu Gunatilaka <pu...@wso2.com> on 2015/09/03 13:21:59 UTC

Re: [Dev] Stratos installing problem with kubernetes

Hi Heshan,

We found an issue with the kubernetes-vagrant-setup in [1] and it has fixed
now. Problem was with the kubectl distribution. You should be able to setup
a kubernetes cluster in your machine.

[1] - https://github.com/imesh/kubernetes-vagrant-setup

Thank you!

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Heshan Jayasinghe <sh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you Lasindu and Pubudu.I go through Lasindu's blog and install Stratos
> 4.1.1 with kubernetes.
>
> I go through Pubudu's guidelines but in kubernetes-vegrant-setup  run.sh
> gives Error:
> /usr/local/bin/kubectl: cannot execute binary file
>
> (OSX Yosemite) i try to fixed this problem but i couldn't.
>
> Anyway i now Stratos 4.1.1 up and running.Thank you so much for your help.
>
> Thank you!
> regards,
> Heshan jayasinghe
>

> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Heshan,
>>
>> If you are trying Stratos 4.1.1 (latest released version) in Kubernetes
>> on your local machine, following blog post [1
>> <http://blog.lasindu.com/2015/08/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-410.html>]
>> might be helpful.
>>
>> [1]
>> http://blog.lasindu.com/2015/08/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-410.html
>> <http://blog.lasindu.com/2015/08/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-410.html>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Pubudu Gunatilaka <pu...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Heshan,
>>>
>>> Sorry for the misunderstanding. What you need to do is as below.
>>>
>>> 1. Get the latest released pack from stratos.
>>> 2. Create a kubernetes cluster