Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com> on 2023/01/16 23:27:53 UTC

ECMAScript support missing from ExecuteScript

Hi All,

Has ECMAScript been removed from one of the scripting languages supported in the ExecuteScript processor ?

I had a dataflow use ECMAScript in ExecuteScript processor in NiFi 1.16.1 and after the upgrade to 1.19.1 the processor became invalid.

Please see the screenshot below

The allowable values in the Script Engine properties are now these

I didn’t see any mention of ECMAScript removal in any release notes.

Wondering if this was an oversight or should I choose a different scripting language for my dataflow.

Thank you.
Vijay

Re: ECMAScript support missing from ExecuteScript

Posted by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com>.
Ah, that makes perfect sense, we did upgrade to JDK 17 from the earlier JDK 11. I will try to add it explicitly until the next release is out.

Thank you Matt.

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.