Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/12 18:54:46 UTC

Re: AVRO-877

+ avro-users to keep this discussions on the list

I contributed that patch 3+ years ago so I don't recall the specifics, but
that sounds like it would be a useful contribution.

--
*Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me
at billgraham@gmail.com <bi...@gmail.com> going forward.*