Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/01/23 14:50:23 UTC

portlet archetype broken

Hi again,

I was trying the portlet archetype, but the latest release is totally broken, and it is not fixed on SVN. I don't know what happend, but in each file, the content is duplicated multiple time.
ie : https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk/maven-archetype-bundles/maven-archetype-portlet/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml
I can write a patch, but it's very easy to fix (remove duplicated parts in all files in archetype-resources folder).

As I can't access Jira, could someone open an issue for this and fix it?

Thanks

Julien

Re: portlet archetype broken

Posted by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day Julien

There's already openned a jira issue for that ( see [1] ). And I've
already attached a patch for that, but I am not sure if it can still
be applied to the current source ( I can't check right now since I am
having trouble accessing the svn repo....problem in my connection ).

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-40