Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 08:13:43 UTC

[INFO] Blog About OpenWebBeans+OpenEJB+Tomcat Integration

Hello folks;

I have written a small aritcle about how to integrate OpenWebBeans with
OpenEJB+Tomcat integration with patch that I was created.

Link is :
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com/2010/04/openwebbeans-integration-with-openejb.html

Thanks;

--
Gurkan Erdogdu
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com

Re: [INFO] Blog About OpenWebBeans+OpenEJB+Tomcat Integration

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Just retweeted!

Posted by Reza Rahman <re...@lycos.com>.
Gurkan,

Great work! I suggest posting on JavaLobby and TSS. If I wasn't actively
working on Resin, I would have done it for you...

Thanks,
Reza