Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/04/29 19:35:21 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - February 2019

Hi Dave,

thanks for your feedback - can you verify that all your points are
solved with the latest homepage changes via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-382

https://tamaya.incubator.apache.org/

Thanks for your help,

Phil

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

> On Apr 29, 2019, at 12:35 PM, P. Ottlinger <po...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> thanks for your feedback - can you verify that all your points are
> solved with the latest homepage changes via
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-382
>
> https://tamaya.incubator.apache.org/
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Phil
>
> Am 05.02.19 um 01:17 schrieb Dave Fisher:
>> Hi -
>>
>> I'm your shepherd for this reporting cycle and I noticed a couple of items on your website that need to be addressed.
>>
>> (1) The download page and archives need to follow release distribution policy at https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#download-links
>> (a) The current release needs to point to the mirrors. Follow the link from the policy or take a look at httpd.apache.org.

I’m not seeing how to retrieve the KEYS and the signatures from the download page. These files are only retrieved from www.apache.org/dist/…

The download page goes to the root of the list area and not to the 0.3 release. You have several different artifacts.

See http://incubator.apache.org/clutch/tamaya.html for links - there will be appropriate ones for each artifact.

>> (b) Old releases need to be removed from the main dist area and instead you need to reference the archives,

You still have 0.1 and 0.2 releases.

>> (2) The links to the mailing lists look like the anchor is missing or incorrect.

I see links to mailing list subscriptions and sending, but nothing to the archives. See the clutch page for some example links.

On https://tamaya.incubator.apache.org/development/community.html

It is not usual to require an ICLA to be a contributor. SGA is only required to contribute existing code in certain situations. This really is not appropriate here.

Please reach out to your mentors.

Regards,
Dave