Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Maring, Steve" <St...@tvratings.com> on 2001/04/25 20:45:23 UTC

mod_jk default protocol in Tomcat-3.2.1

Is there a way to specify the default protocol that will be used when
creating mod_jk.conf-auto?  It always uses AJP12 and I think AJP13 would
probably be better.

-Steve
Tarpon Springs, FL

Re: mod_jk default protocol in Tomcat-3.2.1

Posted by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com>.
Fraid not. What I really want is some kind of meta file in the conf
directory which tomcat uses to create the mod_jk.conf-auto file. I might
suggest it to the development team....

sam