Posted to user@struts.apache.org by guruprasad jakka <gu...@ureach.com> on 2003/07/29 09:09:05 UTC

Changing bean property values in Action Class--Possible???

Hi,

Is there any way, where I could change the bean data from the
formbean in the Action class and use it in the forwardind JSPs.

J G Guru Prasad
V sem, Information Technology,
Bachelor of Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
( formerly KREC )

Re: Changing bean property values in Action Class--Possible???

Posted by R Balaji <ba...@india.adventnet.com>.
yes, you can very well update the FormBean from the ActionClass .

ex .
*        TestFormBean testForm= (TestFormBean) form;
        testForm.setNumberOfRows(1);
*this formbean instance will be passed to the jsp page with request
scope ... i belive this will help you .

balaji