Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pratik Chandrakar <ch...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/02 07:58:22 UTC

Failed to create Kubernetes Cluster on ACS 4.17.2

Hello,
I am trying to create a Kubernetes cluster for learning purposes. I
followed the steps available on
https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/plugins/cloudstack-kubernetes-service.html
but on deployment, I get "*Failed to start deploy-kube-system.service*"
error on one of the VM. I tried this with multiple images (1.21.3, 1.23.3,
1.24.0) but the same error occurs.
Please guide me on how to solve this problem.

[image: image.png]

--
*Thanks*
*Pratik Chandrakar*

Re: Failed to create Kubernetes Cluster on ACS 4.17.2

Posted by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Pratik

Could you please let me know the hypervisor you have used

I will do a quick test and let you know,

Regards
Kiran
________________________________
Posted by Pratik Chandrakar <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I am still not able to deploy the k8s cluster. For reference log is
available on
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d0HTnO__-Fi2W9FFWazivlmrrglqYGYD/view?usp=sharing

Please help to resolve this issue.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.