Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bernard LUPIN <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/12/01 21:52:12 UTC

Re: Session timeout - AJAX-enabled controls

Hello,

I also have a similar problem : when the session is over, debug shows me that all my Ajax links receive an html response with my login page, instead of an xml response, because I have a servlet filter for that.
So wicket says in the wicket ajax debug window "ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Could not find root <ajax-response> element", and for users nothing happens when clicking on AjaxLink's.

Is it a way to solve this please ?
Regards,
Bernard

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank you Igor.

Does somebody have a short example of java code to check for wicket-Ajax
header ?
Or an example of what such a header looks like ?
In the debug window, I can see wicket xml responses, bot no query...

Bernard

in your servlet filter you will have to check for Wicket-Ajax header
and if it is present return a properly formatted ajax-response that
contains javascript to redirect to your login page.

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.