Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 13:59:58 UTC

Help with in for RSS AutoDiscovery

Hey,

I've a doubt! I've a page, and wish to have RSS Autodiscovery for the page!
How do i do it? I mean i know the syntax is as this:

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feed"
href="/rss/" />

But, i need to've an "href" attribute, and what should i do for that? ( what
value should i give there?)

PS: I've a component, which acts as a MasterTemplate Layout for the
application and it contains this!

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Re: Help with in for RSS AutoDiscovery

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
I'll stick to creation of a new Page as u said. Thanks!

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Oh!

Okay, but just out of curiosity, isn't there a way we could refer to a
ActionLink dynamically on a page, by any means? I mean, if i could refer it
like that, it would do the trick right?

Anyways, i would take that suggesstion!

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
I know that, All i want to know is to which href i must point it to? I mean,
i've an RSS generated in the Tempalte on an ActionLink.

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<as...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hey,