Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Hatton, Jason (STL)" <JH...@express-scripts.com> on 2004/06/07 15:40:05 UTC

I still need help with .NET to Jboss\Axis interop problem

I haven't got an answer on my problem yet that would help me out.

Please see the initial post
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=108629300431143&w=2

Otherwise I am going to have to try another tool :(

Thanks,
Jas

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jason,

Try a nightly build of Axis (not the default JBoss.NET stuff). We can
help if you have problems with it. Am not sure what exactly is in
JBoss.NET (or how old the stuff is)

-- dims