Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by ni...@tcs.com on 2005/01/17 11:55:15 UTC

problem in running cactus

Hi
I am using cactus for a Struts Project and trying to run a test case for
an action class in Eclipse.
 I have followed all the instructions mentioned ,but not able to do the
same.

I write a test class .Start the server and get the following error :

16:29:52,828 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
16:29:52,843 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources', returnNull=true
16:29:55,453 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing,
config='java.resources.application', returnNull=true
16:29:55,625 INFO  [STDOUT] JOARequestProcessor()
16:29:55,734 ERROR [RequestProcessor] Invalid path lov/LovAction was
requested

This is the error which probably I am getting due to
      setRequestPathInfo("lov/LovAction.do?method=lovFind");
in the Test case written by me.

Plz help me in this regard.

Also I would like to say that the instructions to run a cactus test case
are not very clear.Can somebody give them step by step.

Thanks and regards,
Nidhi Kawatra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
D4, Sector 3
Noida - 201301,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: nidhi.kawatra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

RE: problem in running cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Nidhi,

No idea. I suggest you turn Cactus logging on. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/howto_config.html#loggin

> Plz help me in this regard.
>
> Also I would like to say that the instructions to run a cactus test case
> are not very clear.Can somebody give them step by step.

Cool... I mean it's cool if you're ok to help us improve the documentation.
Could you please:
- point to where it is not clear
- tell us what is missing in precise details so that we can fix it

Thanks
-Vincent