Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 22:22:44 UTC

codegen convenience methods?

Hi,

The templates for the codegen create 2 extra convenience methods:
findRecord(...) and findRecords(...)
Should we provide those in DBDatabase instead of generating them? I
propose to or remove them or put them in DBDatabase. What do you guys
think?

Cheers,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: codegen convenience methods?

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
They are out, further I cleaned up the templates a bit so that the
generated code looks more like our example code

Cheers,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be

Aw: codegen convenience methods?

Posted by be...@arcor.de.

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Those are not in line with Empire-db's philosophy and they might seduce people to take the wrong approach.
Hence my vote is: remove.

Rainer