Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2018/12/17 11:01:25 UTC

Jena repo on gitbox

The gitbox integration works - I merged some PR's just now using the GH UI.

cwiki workflow instructions updated:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JENA/Commit+Workflow+for+Github-ASF

and we can keep refining the process to make it as useful as possible
for us.

https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/jena-committers/members

In summary: press the merge button on GH and it just happens. It's
simpler than before.

The merge commit has your githuib id on it, including whether it is the
"hidden" one so the merg commits I just did are under
afs@users.noreply.github.com.

THis applies if you have linked your GH and ASF accounts.

https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/jena-committers/members

is the list of people who have linked their github accounts to their
Apache accounts.

Github ids: @acoburn, @afs, @ajs6f, @kinow, @rvesse, @xristy

Jenkins jobs updated to pull from the gitbox repo.

     Andy

Re: Jena repo on gitbox

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>.
Awesome!