Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Yves Desfossés <yd...@videotron.ca> on 2003/04/28 04:36:42 UTC

Domino and Log4J

Hi,

I need to deploy on Domino 5.0.3 my log4 application, the same
application is deployed on other platform than Domino and it works. Now
my problem is to configured Domino to get find my log4j.properties
because I can’t put it in the classpath. The same application is
deployed on Weblogic and I had to add the directive:

-Dlog4j.properties=file:/d/foo/log4j.properties and it works fine, but
how can I do the same or the equivalent on Domino, I don’t know where to
put this directive, Domino is a black box to me.

Hope other people than me uses Domino !!!

Thanks

_____________________
Yves Desfossés
SOL-YD Informatique Inc.
23 du Castillo
Blainville, Qc
J7B 1M4
Tél.: (450) 971-5478
Cell: (514) 971-2779
Fax: (514) 971-1432
email: yves@sol-yd.com
Site Web: www.sol-yd.com

Log4J and JMS

Posted by Vivek Kapadekar <vk...@bitfone.com>.
Hi all
I get this error , when I set the JMSAppender as one of the appenders
for the root Logger.

log4j:ERROR Error while activating options for appender named [J].
java.lang.NullPointerException

What settings am I missing, and where do I set those?