Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Fernandez <me...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/19 20:10:47 UTC

wicket 1.4.7 - encoding strategy - ajax button

Hi,

I'm using wicket 1.4.7 and I'm facing some problem trying to solve some problem about URLs:

1) I'm using the classes:
mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy(WebPageNaming.ADMIN_PAGE, AdminPage.class, false));

mount(new MixedParamHybridUrlCodingStrategy(WebPageNaming.EN + SLASH + WebPageNaming.CORPORATIVE_SECTION_EN, SectionPageEN.class, false, new String[]{ParameterNaming.URL_SECTION}));

ir order to mount the URLs, but it looks like: http://localhost:8080/balune/en/corporativesection/home.16.1 when I hit an AJAX button like this:

private class LoginForm extends Form<LoginUserView> {

private static final long serialVersionUID = 1673801238179569937L;

public LoginForm(String id) {

super(id);

}

@Override

public void onSubmit() {

if (BaluneSession.get().signIn(loginUserView.getEmail(), loginUserView.getPassword())) {

if (!continueToOriginalDestination()) {

BaluneApplication.get().getPrepareUtils().prepareReloadByPageAndParams(getRequestCycle(), pageParameters);

}

}

else {

this.error(getString("loginError"));

}

}

}

previously I was using "mountBookmarkablePage" and "MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy" but URLs looked uglier.

Is there any solution in this wicket version (I wouldn't like to change the version because it's and "old" app and it would be so much work to resolve the incompatibilites) to make the URLs look prettier? I'd like them to not change when I hit an AJAX button...

2) in production, the parameter jsessionid is appended to the URL. is there any way to avoid that in wicket? or is because Tomcat?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Fernandez

Re: wicket 1.4.7 - encoding strategy - ajax button

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Most of your pastes didn't make it and it is not very clear what you wanted
to describe.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend