Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Sumant Gaopande <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 07:49:36 UTC

Error with APIServerStarter.java

Hi,

I having an error with starting the airavata server. Please find the
screenshot of the error. Could you please help me with this?

Best,
Sumant

Re: [External] Error with APIServerStarter.java

Posted by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu>.
Hi Sumant,

I have a note on the cwiki?<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Setup+your+local+Airavata+Development+Environment> regarding this issue. Let me know if you are still not able to solve the issue. Also, it would he helpful if you can post logs of db docker container.

Thanks,

Aarushi Bisht