Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Sebastian Germesin <se...@dfki.de> on 2012/02/29 12:55:06 UTC

List of all enhancement chains

Hi,

is there a way to query for all available enhancement chains in Stanbol?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Sebastian

Re: List of all enhancement chains

Posted by Sebastian Germesin <se...@dfki.de>.
ah, found it, thanks.

However, I thinks this installation might been broken. When I query for all referenced sites now, I receive:

Array[5]
		• 0: "http://localhost:8081/entityhub/site/iptc/"
		• 1: "http://localhost:8081/entityhub/site/stw/"
		• 2: "http://localhost:8081/entityhub/site/dbpedia/"
		• 3: "http://localhost:8081/entityhub/site/ookaboo/"
		• 4: "http://localhost:8081/entityhub/site/gemet/"

However, I queried "http://dev.iks-project.eu/stanbolfull/entityhub/sites/referenced", so I'd either would want something like:

"http://dev.iks-project.eu/stanbolfull/entityhub/site/iptc"
"http://dev.iks-project.eu/stanbolfull/entityhub/site/stw"

OR (preferred by me)

["iptc", "stw", "dbpedia", ...]

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot,

Sebastian

--
M.Sc. Sebastian Germesin

DFKI GmbH
Campus D3 2
Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3
D-66123 Saarbruecken, Germany

phone: 	+49 (681) 85775 - 5079
fax:   	+49 (681) 85775 - 5021
mail: 	sebastian.germesin@dfki.de
http: 	www.dfki.de/~germesin
skype: 	neogermi1337
twitter:    germesin

--
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Kuenstliche Intelligenz (DFKI) GmbH
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern; Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313

Re: List of all enhancement chains

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Germesin <se...@dfki.de>.
ok, thank you.

btw. is there a way to query the list of all referenced sites? :)

Cheers,

Sebastian

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.