Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Minnow Noir <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 01:06:49 UTC

Configure Spark version/location?

I've  downloaded Spark 1.2.1.  How/where do I tell Zeppelin to use the new
version?

Thanks

Re: Configure Spark version/location?

Posted by Todd Nist <ts...@gmail.com>.
@Kevin

Ah, yes forgot about the Interpreter on the menu navbar, that's how I used
it to set up an interpreter to talk to the spark cassandra connector.

-Todd

Posted by "Kevin Kim (Sangwoo)" <ke...@between.us>.
Todd is right for building,

Posted by Todd Nist <ts...@gmail.com>.