Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cedric Gatay <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/14 10:52:35 UTC

Re: Wicket Content Parameters

Hi there, I finally open sourced the tool and added a few options as my
team requested internally : failing build if key count mismatch
(overridable via a property) and outputting empty property values to the
console while building.

You can find it here :
https://github.com/code-troopers/merge-properties-maven-plugin
@Paul, feel free to fork, improve, and so on...