Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/12/07 00:03:06 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: Addressing wiki vandalism (fwd)]

Upayavira writes:
> Sidney Markowitz wrote:
>
> > I have created the account SidneyMarkowitz on wiki.apache.org/general.
> >
> > Please give it access to edit LocalBadContent, as described in the
> > forwarded message below. I'm a SpamAssassin committer.
>
> Now, I don't know who you are, so I can't really add you myself
> comfortably (without, e.g. a CC to a PMC). However, anyone else who is
> already on the list can add you by editing
> wiki.apache.org/general/LeoSimons/AdminGroup. Once your name is on that
> page, you too will be able to add people.
>
> I guess this is a fair enough approach. Self organising community. Hmm.

indeed, that works nicely ;)  Sidney, you're added.  anyone else,
please CC pmc /at/ SpamAssassin.apache.org when requesting.

hmm: in fact, it may be ok to just email PMC alone, since I/Daniel
can do it now without infrastructure help.  (Upayavira, does
that make sense or would addressing to infra be better?)

- --j.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Justin Mason wrote:

>Upayavira writes:
>

>>Sidney Markowitz wrote:
>>

>>>I have created the account SidneyMarkowitz on wiki.apache.org/general.
>>>
>>>Please give it access to edit LocalBadContent, as described in the
>>>forwarded message below. I'm a SpamAssassin committer.
>>>

>>Now, I don't know who you are, so I can't really add you myself
>>comfortably (without, e.g. a CC to a PMC). However, anyone else who is
>>already on the list can add you by editing
>>wiki.apache.org/general/LeoSimons/AdminGroup. Once your name is on that
>>page, you too will be able to add people.
>>
>>I guess this is a fair enough approach. Self organising community. Hmm.
>>

>indeed, that works nicely ;)  Sidney, you're added.  anyone else,
>please CC pmc /at/ SpamAssassin.apache.org when requesting.
>
>hmm: in fact, it may be ok to just email PMC alone, since I/Daniel
>can do it now without infrastructure help.  (Upayavira, does
>that make sense or would addressing to infra be better?)

I guess they'll see the wiki change emails, which is enough.

Regards, Upayavira