Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com> on 2020/02/21 19:24:02 UTC

Docker images are migrated to Apache org.

Hello team

Docker SDK images (Python, Java, Go) and Flink job server images are
migrated to Apache org[1].
I confirmed digests of all the images of the two repos are exactly the same.
In addition, I updated readme pages of the new repos. The readma pages
match to the ones at github.

New images will be deployed to Apache org from v2.20.0. I added notices to
the original repos[2] about the changes.
Spark job server images will be added from v2.20 as well, thanks for @Kyle
Weaver <kc...@google.com> to make it happen[3].

Thanks,
Hannah

1. https://hub.docker.com/search?q=apache%2Fbeam&type=image
2. https://hub.docker.com/search?q=apachebeam/&type=image
3. https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10921

Re: Docker images are migrated to Apache org.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.
Is it still failing after https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10936?

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.

> Great news, Thanks Hannah for all your attention to this issue, let's not
> forget to thank the INFRA guys for their help.

Great point, I left additional comment to the ticket.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.