Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Jins George <ji...@aeris.net> on 2018/03/27 18:05:16 UTC

Preferred load balancer option for PQS

Hi,

I am trying to add a load balancer for query server and after reading
documentation, I am a little confused on which option to pick. go with a
traditional load balancer ( thinking of ELB) or the inbuilt zookeeper
based load balancer. Is there an advantage of using ELB over the
zookeeper based one ? ( I am not using Kerberos, so thats not an issue).

Thanks,
Jins George

Re: Preferred load balancer option for PQS

Posted by Jins George <ji...@aeris.net>.
Thanks Josh. That was helpful.

Thanks,
Jins George