Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Elaine Tang <el...@abbelio.com> on 2011/10/25 11:09:56 UTC

ERP

Hi,

We are currently using salesorder.com<http://salesorder.com> as our ERP and are looking to migrate to an open source ERP which we can run on our own server.   Please could you advise whether your product supports the attached requirements and whether they are supported by the community or paid edition?  Please could you advise the price for a 2 and 5 user license for the paid edition if required.   Please could you also recommend the best way to migrate from salesorder.com<http://salesorder.com>?

Thanks
Elaine

Re: ERP

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.