Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/13 21:15:10 UTC

Install error: org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.selection.Medi

Hi,

I've just tried insalling Lenya and after trying to
access it via http://localhost:8080/lenya/ go the
following error.

I'm using today's HEAD of cocoon and it's working
fine.

Thanks,
-Alex

Error:

Internal Server Error
Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI
cause
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.selection.MediaSelector
request-uri
/lenya/

Re: Install error: org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.selection.Medi

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Alex Romayev wrote:
> Agree.  Sounds like a bug to me.

well, I would say it's a feature (a bad one ;-)

> Is there any other way you would recommend for getting
> hang of the system.  I'm still just at the general
> terms level, so the idea was to go through some demos
> to get into it a bit more?

my favorite publication is the New OSOCM Times:

http://www.oscom.org/Conferences/Cambridge/Program/Apache%20Lenya%20Workshop.html

HTH

Michael

Stack trace / blank page (Re: Install error: org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.selection.Medi)

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
> > Hopefully the current Reader's View is not meant to be best practice...
>
> Strange ... it works perfectly on my machine.
> As soon as I publish the index.html page, the reader's view
> correctly displays it.

Currently accessing http://demo.wyona.org/lenya/default/live/index.html
results in the stack trace and accessing
http://demo.wyona.org/lenya/default/authoring/index.html shows a blank
page...

Andreas

Re: Install error: org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.selection.Medi

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.

Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161