Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vishnuv <vi...@infy.com> on 2000/12/14 07:14:03 UTC

IIS with different contexts

hi,

   I am using Tomcat version 3.2 beta 6. I have currently six contexts in
server.xml. I have perfectly configured the IIS. the ISAP_redirectdll shows
green. When i was previously using version 3.1, all these contexts were
prefectly working when routed through IIS. But now that i have installed
tomcat version 3.2 beta 6. i get a 404 error for all these context on port
80. On port 8080 that is tomcat alone, the contexts are working fine.
i checked the uriworkermap.properties and isapi_redirect.dll , everything
seems to be proper.

Has anyone else also faced this type of problem. ?
Please let me know the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance
vishnu

Server Side Includes ????????

Posted by Narayanan <na...@enhanindia.com>.
  Does (tomcat + Appache )  will support  ServerSideIncludes.

  I have a application which has  a SSI ....but that particluar page is
giving error .

  Kindly help
  Narayanan.

Re: Startup problem

Posted by Rajeev Jha <ra...@indegene.com>.
hi list
i have installed tomcat3.2 on win 98 and it's working fine. just do 2 things
1. open tomcat.bat in wordpad or ms-word and then save it
2. add following line  to ur config.sys file
SHELL=c:\command.com  /E:4096  /P

restart and it should work fine. just check TOMCAT_HOME and JAVA_HOME
in tomcat.bat

--
Smith & Wesson: The original point-and-click interface.
Rajeev Jha Indegene Lifesystems (P) Ltd.

Startup problem