Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/25 00:07:46 UTC

Open call to be incl on Mesos support and services list

Hi All,

I wanted to revisit a previous thread
<http://markmail.org/message/o3nlnihmwqtgsm7d> where I suggested that we
add a section to the Mesos website to list companies that provide Mesos
services and development. At that time, we heard interest from:

* Grand Logic
* Mesosphere
* Big Data Open Source Security LLC

I've created a JIRA ticket (MESOS-1638
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1638>) to track this; feel
free to comment there or use this thread for discussion should there be any
questions or comments.

Best,
Dave

Re: Open call to be incl on Mesos support and services list

Posted by Paul Otto <pa...@ottoops.com>.
Hi Dave,

I would be interested in having Otto Ops LLC be added to that list. We have
been building a Mesos + Marathon + Docker infrastructure for Time Warner
Cable, and would be very interested in doing more with the community.

Regards,
Paul Otto

--
Paul Otto
Principal DevOps Engineer, Owner

--
Paul Otto
Principal DevOps Engineer

Posted by Steven Borrelli <st...@borrelli.org>.
My company, http://aster.is, provides software, professional services and training around Docker, Mesos and Apache Spark.

Our focus is helping companies drastically reduce the time it takes to build and deploy software.

Work we've done for clients recently:

- Developing automated Mesos cluster deployments to cloud and on-premise servers.
- Converting legacy applications and builds into Docker containers
- Running Docker containers and other applications in Mesos
- Deploying scalable Jenkins environments on Mesos

I'm stevedb on freenode, and I am on #mesos and #docker most days. I'll be at MesosCon in Chicago in August.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Steven Borrelli
Founder, Asteris
steve@aster.is
314-368-4769