Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2024/01/03 03:46:55 UTC

🎉 A Year in Review: The Remarkable Achievements of Apache DolphinScheduler Community in 2023

Dear Apache DolphinScheduler Community Members,

As we bid farewell to 2023, it's time to reflect on the significant
milestones and accomplishments our community has achieved this year. We
have witnessed tremendous growth and success, and it's all thanks to the
collective effort and dedication of each one of you. Let's take a moment to
revisit some of the key highlights of this year.

Major Milestones of 2023:

   -

   Version Releases: We successfully rolled out several pivotal versions,
   including 3.1.3、3.1.4、3.1.5、3.1.6、3.1.7、3.1.8、3.1.9、3.2.0、2.0.8、2.0.9
   、3.0.6 and more. Each release brought significant enhancements and features
   to our platform.
   -

   Summer of Code Completion: Our participation in the open-source Summer
   of Code was a resounding success, marking a key achievement in our
   community's growth.
   -

   PyDS Releases: We introduced versions 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 of PyDS, expanding
   our capabilities and reach within the Python ecosystem.
   -

   Community Growth: We reached a new milestone with over 10,000 stars on
   our GitHub repository, a testament to the growing global interest and trust
   in our project.
   -

   Global Outreach: Our first-ever U.S. Meetup was a landmark event,
   significantly raising our international profile and fostering new
   connections.
   -

   Technical Impact: Over 200 technical articles and blogs were published,
   covering a wide spectrum of topics from basic tutorials to advanced
   technologies, enriching our community's knowledge base.

Notable Contributors of 2023:

Key Contributors:
- Ruanwenjun: PMC member, reconstruct master, worker, task plug-in, etc.
- Radeity: Committer, important contribution to K8S support and resource
center
- rickchengx: Committer, add remote logs, project-level parameters, etc.
- Sbloodys: PMC member, ensuring CI stability and maintaining community
prosperity
- EricGao888: PMC member, has made great contributions to K8S support, API
test, E2E test, etc.
- qingwli: Committer, contributes alarm plug-ins, authority authentication,
data quality and other modules
- Gallardot: Significant contributions to K8S, stability testing, etc.
- zhuangchong: PMC member, publisher of version 3.1.x, dedicated to system
stability
- calvinjiang: PMC member, mainly contributes to UI and project parameter
module
- fuchanghai: Active contributor, fixing bugs such as core task plugins
- kezhenxu94: PMC member, has made great contributions to the CI of the K8S
project
- caishunfeng: PMC member, maintains the main process of DolphinScheduler
- JinyLeeChina: PMC member, publisher of version 2.0.x, maintains branch
stability

   -
   -

   Active Contributors: eye-gu, davidzollo, jieguangzhou, xdu-chenrj,
   devosend, stalary, jackfanwan, hiSandogt, racehh, Tianqi-Dotes, shangeyao,
   boy-xiaozhang, lenboo, QuakeWang, lgcareer, Niko-Zeng, zhongjiajie,
   Amy0104, nielifeng, lukeyan2023, sofyc, MonsterChenzhu, and others who
   consistently contributed to our community's growth.
   -

   -

   Community and Evangelism Contributors: Guo Wei, Xu Mingyong, Gao
   Chufeng, Zeng Hui, Zhong Jiajie, Dai Lidong, Yuan Hongjun, Fu Changhai,
   Wang Xianxiang, Zhu Mingye, Wu Ke, Timothy Yang, Fan Jia, Duan Chunyin,
   Feng Jian, Huang Li, Liu Yongfei, Zhang Jinming, Cai Shunfeng, Du Yanlong,
   Li Jinyong, Wu Xiaofei, Cheng Xin, Kyle Zhike Chen, Yang Jialiang, Xu Hui,
   Ding Aolong, Hou Shitao, Liu Qingsong, Deng Di, Liao Xinyue, Cheng Xin,
   Yang Jiahao, Yang Qiyu, Zhang Qichen, Xu Zhiwu, Wang Yufei, Huang Mingquan,
   Liu Bulong, Liu Jinhui, Liu Yehan, Zhang Binhua, Liu Yuxing, Shi Handa,
   Zhang Long, Du Quan, Li Yuan, Zhang Haicheng, Liu Kunyuan, Zhang Baiqiang,
   sqlboy-yuzhenc, Liu Jintao, Ruan Wenjun, Wang Jie, Pang Mingdong, Wang
   Xingjie, Zhang Xin, Chen Zhuoyu, and many more who contributed in various
   ways to our community.

Looking Ahead to 2024: As we look forward to 2024, we are excited to
continue building on this momentum, fostering innovation, and expanding our
global presence. We eagerly anticipate your continued participation and
contributions in the coming year.

Thank you for being an integral part of our journey. Together, let's make
2024 another remarkable year for the Apache DolphinScheduler community!
Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834

Apache DolphinScheduler Committer