Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Paul Nolan <Pa...@compans.com> on 2001/09/20 09:32:38 UTC

XMLCh -> std::wstring

Hi,

I want to know how to convert XMLch to std::wstring (wchar_t) ? The XMLCh
comes from the XML file and I want to pass it around in my application as a
std::wstring. The Platform is Tru64.

Thanks a lot,

- Paul.
Confidentiality: This e-mail including any attachments is intended for the
above named addressee(s) only and contains confidential information. If you
have received this email in error you must take no action based on its
contents , nor must you reproduce or show the e-mail or any attachments or
any part thereof or communicate the contents to anyone; please reply to the
sender of this e-mail informing them of the error.
Viruses: We recommend that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure that e-mails received are virus free before opening.