Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si> on 2006/01/14 08:48:17 UTC

Re: HtmlArea component for T4.

Hi Andreas!

Anything for the hungry audience yet?

Best luck,
Borut

bLOG <http://www.delo.si/blog/borutb/>
--
Naključna *izjava tedna* iz tednika Mladina:

"Če je aktualno govorjenje o cerkvenem imetju, potem je treba povedati,
da ti gozdovi niso bili sami sebi namen ali za ustvarjanje nekega
dobička, ampak za omogočanje šolskega, kulturnega in vzgojnega
poslanstva Cerkve." Direktor škofijske gimnazije oz. Zavoda sv.
Stanislava ANTON JAMNIK, v Ognjišču, o materialnem dobičku in duhovnosti.

Re: HtmlArea component for T4.

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.
Thanks Mike.

Posted by mike jones <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Actually, I did port HtmlArea for Tapestry 4 (+many javascript fixes)
but decided
against fully adding it to tapfx's CVS (because of its size, 2MB - it
also includes an
english dictionary e.t.c. - so there's no way for you to get it right now).
However I did send a final jar to its original author, and I can send
you one too
( or perhaps post it somewhere )
Email me if you're interested