Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Z.Z." <za...@vili.pmmf.hu> on 2004/02/28 20:21:00 UTC

deleting file

Hello All,
Can anybody send me a delete file example? I found an Source Writing
Transformer in cocoon documentation, but I can't  use it because I am a
beginner in cocoon.
--
thx,

Re: Continuation Not Defined Error

Posted by Tony Edwards <te...@civica.com.au>.
Antonio,
Excellent!
I downloaded Tomcat 5.0.19 binary and extracted the files. I then copied
the war file from my 2.1.4 build and kicked in Tomcat.
I didn't copy the Xalan files to the common/endorsed folder just to see
if it would work straight off (I figured I'd check it out first)
I loaded the Woody flowscript sample and everything worked fine!
Thanks heaps.

Regards,
Tony

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Tony:

RE: Non-Ascii from Postgres

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
The encoding thing does not help.  Could this be a bug in 2.1.(4) ?

I checked my connection, it includes charSet=iso-8859-1.
I checked every single file, all have iso-8859-1.

Is there content in the database that cannot be depicted ?

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
Pff, I'm clueless ...

I added <encoding>ISO-8859-1</encoding> almost everywhere in my sitemap.
Still, both HTML and XML serializer return plain "?" instead of my "é" or
"à".
It will not return any non-ascii chars.

My dburl is  ...mydatabase?charSet=ISO-8859-1, so that's okay, right.

Is there any place else I have to add this fu**** encoding ?

Anyway, Cocoon 2.0 did not have the problem.  Maybe I should switch back ?
It's frustrating when you can't rely on things to work the way did worked
before.

RE: Non-Ascii from Postgres

Non-Ascii from Postgres

RE: deleting file