Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Sebastian Rühl <se...@googlemail.com> on 2018/05/17 14:03:39 UTC

Beckhoff ADS symbolic addressing

Hi,

I have implemented symbolic addressing into the Beckhoff ADS driver.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/commit/d918d5466861a324ca98c9e23519141c47486aa3 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/commit/d918d5466861a324ca98c9e23519141c47486aa3>

You can now use strings for addresses or like before IndexGroup/Index Offset.

An example can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/blob/master/plc4j/protocols/ads/src/test/java/org/apache/plc4x/java/ads/ManualPlc4XAdsTest.java <https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/blob/master/plc4j/protocols/ads/src/test/java/org/apache/plc4x/java/ads/ManualPlc4XAdsTest.java>

Sebastian

Re: Beckhoff ADS symbolic addressing