Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Nicolas Muller <n....@nouvellemarque.com> on 2010/02/25 09:22:49 UTC

Features for Version 5.0

Hello,

I would like to know if there is an option to develop template from
filesystem with easy reloading.

In my company, the designers hate your product because we can’t develop
template without restarting the server.

For them it is not possible to design template through web ui.

To my point of view, I prefer Roller instead of wordpress because it is jee
and it is very stable. Many customers don’t want php and we won’t have
choice to give up roller for another jee product as Liferay or Jahia.

We had a lot of website built with roller. No bugs, always up. A pleasure
except for the designers L. Please make an option to develop easily theme.
We could retribute these templates to community !

The latest :  <http://www.guywagnerblog.com/eng/>
http://www.guywagnerblog.com/eng/

-------------------------------

Nicolas MULLER

+33(4) 95 04 32 48

nouvelle MARQUE

13 rue Sénac de Meilhan

13001 Marseille

 <http://www.nouvelle-marque.com/> http://www.nouvelle-marque.com

RE: Features for Version 5.0

Posted by Nicolas Muller <n....@nouvellemarque.com>.
Nice !!!!! Thanks a lot !

If I understand the function is available only into 5.x ? It is not a
problem for us.

I hope the release 5.x will be soon available J

Best regards,