Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 13:18:06 UTC

ant:zip not including empty directories in zip file

Hi,

I noticed that the ant:zip directive is not including empty
directories in the destination zip file.

Read that this was fixed in ant version1.6.3.  I'm running ant 1.6.5
and Maven 1.0.2.  I've also updated all the Maven plugins to the
latest version and am still getting this problem.

Any clues?

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: ant:zip not including empty directories in zip file

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Maven - this is not related to the ant plugin at all (that is for
generating build.xml files).

- Brett

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.